Conceptual Site Plan
1 - 6
who we are
complete rehab project
moderate rehab program
• Project is comprised of 253 Upland Acres (over 500 total acres) on the coastline of Sarasota Bay in Manatee County, Florida.
• This is a rare, substantial, new residential development opportunity directly on Sarasota Bay, which leads to
Gulf of Mexico waters and beaches.
• Project is on the mainland, with views across the bay at Longboat Key to the west, Tidy Island to the north, and downtown Sarasota a short distance to the south.
• Location is less than 20 minutes from both Sarasota’s and Bradenton’s best restaurants, entertainment and shopping, while still being less than 10 minutes to the beaches and the airport.
• This Sarasota / Manatee County MSA is well known worldwide for its beautiful beaches, its deep roots in the arts, and a vibrant business community growing on the base of a vital live/work/play environment with cultural assets.
• This bayfront land has been owned for nearly 50 years by one extended family who has partnered with a local developer to plan this project for development.
• Together, the partnership has: created a vision for this asset; redeemed out minority land holders;
assembled contiguous parcels creating two miles of uninterrupted coastline; created direct roadway access to the asset; and achieved significant entitlements for future development.
• Phase I and Phase II environmental reviews have been completed, revealing no impediments to development.
• Project land is currently being farmed and has not been previously developed.